> Can I get the data from a table in MySQL and copy/transfer all data to
> other database to a table with the same name?

Assuming that both databases are on the same server and that you have created the
empty table in the second database:

mysql

> INSERT INTO DATABASE2.TABLENAME SELECT * FROM DATABASE1.TABLENAME

I don't know what the implications are for large tables, possibly use mysqldump
utility instead.

Regards

Grant Walters
Brainbench 'Most Valuable Professional' for Unix Admin
Walters & Associates, P O Box 13-043 Johnsonville, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
Telephone: +64 4 4765175, CellPhone 025488265, ICQ# 23511989