#3 is the easiest...

from command line:

#   mysqldump -uroot db_from > db.sql
#   mysql -uroot db_to < db.sql

Now, the entire database was copied.

This is the easiest way for the whole database. With single table it is
quite similar.
Also if the table in db_to already exists, then it might make more sense a
loop in PHP to reinsert the staff under your own conditions.

Sincerely,

 Maxim Maletsky
 Founder, Chief Developer
 PHPBeginner.com (Where PHP Begins)