Regular .htm files work just fine.  Its kinda strange......

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Davey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:18 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] 404 error - why???!!

Hello Steve,

GSII> Ok, I thought I had installed PHP correctly on my Win2003 server,
GSII> using ISAPI.  I added the extension, and mapped it to the
GSII> php4isapi.dll file, added a path to my /php folder in Win2003,
GSII> edited my php.ini file which I copied to my /windows/system32
folder.

This won't fix the 404 (sorry), but the php.ini doesn't go in system32,
it just goes in the Windows directory. Do you only get 404s on PHP
files? What happens if you copy an .html file into the same location and
request that?

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services  "I do not fear
computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov