I posted about this same problem over a year ago. I finally gave up and
reverted back to PHP 3 techniques of 1)generating a sessid, 2)registering
the session by storing the sessid and the variables in a mysql database and
3)passing the sessid in the url. This works like a charm.
I'd be curious if anyone has any comments on this.

JS PLauche

in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Luke