Claudio wrote:
Hi,

I'm using PHP 5. I have a class operation that includes php files.
Is there a way to include this files to global scope? So that difined vars and functions are global accesseble?

first off I would recommend that you 'pollute' your global scope as little as
possible.

secondly could you describe what you are trying to do and why exactly -
stuff like this has been solved before but its hard to recommend a strategy when
one doesn't know what the underlying idea/direction is ....

that said the solution will probably involve the use of the 'global'
keyword.

I saw that some PHP functions have a context parameter, is something like this in "eval" or "include" possible?

I think you mean then 'context' param related to functions that work with
streams - this is not AFAIK related to [variable] 'scope'.

also eval() sucks (unless there is no other way to do something, in which case
its lovely ;-).

Thanks,

Claudio