[snip]
In the above code there are three combo box namely D1,
D2 and D3.

D1 will be populated on pageload. Now D2 should be
populated on event like 'onblur' to D1 and similarly
D3 should be populated on event like 'onblur' to D2.

Pl. give me the exact code or proper guideline how
should I accomplish this on the same page.
[/snip]

Unfortunately this is a PHP list and your question concerns JavaScript. I
found this while googling

"onblur executes JavaScript whenever a user moves with the mouse the focus
away from an element within a form. In other words, whenever a person first
clicks an element, and then clicks anywhere outside of it."

Here is a tutorial

http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/form6.shtml