Hi,

I´ve got a web project that daily offers 4 o 5 mp3 files recorded by me.
>From an web based interface I populate a database with titles, descripcion,
images and the path for the mp3 file in the server

The cuestion is I would like to offer the content for Ipod, using
ipodcasting. Then I have to produce a daily XML file in order the Ipods feed
from that file....

How to proceed....

Should I create a script to make the well-formed XML file? (echoing to a
file based into a template that I´ve got) or is there parser of something
like that? which can help me to produce that file....

The scenario would be PHP 5, MySQL 5.x and Apache 2.0

Thank you in advance
Rgards