Al wrote:

John Nichel wrote:

n.g. wrote:

hi,
i want to register a domain name through NetworkSolutions.com,
but it require a credit card which i dont have to pay the bill.

if you have a credit card, i can transfer to your account, and then
you please regiter the domain using my info.

or if you have any other ways to do so.

p.s. i live in P.R.China. please make sure i can send money to you.

anybody would like to help me ?

Now this takes the prize of most off topic post of the year.

Does this mean you are not going to send him your credit card number.

Hell, for someone that ballsy, I'll register the domain name for free ...