Binay wrote:
Hi All,

Is it possible that we create a virtual email account(no physical existence)
e.g [EMAIL PROTECTED] which will be associated with a real email account e.g.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so that if any body sends the email to virtual email account
[EMAIL PROTECTED] will be automatically forwarded to the real email account
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Is it achievable using PHP ? Please throw some light as this
becoming a major requirement of my client.

Thanks in adance,
Binay

in the server configuration software (eg PLESK or cPAnel) you can create email address that just redirect as soon as an email is sent to them, so Im not sure where PHP ties in, but this could be what you are looking for?