Interesting - looks just great with Netscape Navigator 4.7; Netscape 6.1
and Opera 5.?

My IE 5.x does not show the links, the title or the background, nor does it
have "blind" hot area where the links are at the top of the page. That
could be my IE and I curse Microosft daily. I can't uninstall it, and
running repair doesn't fix it. Javascript Windows which used to work just
fine now generate errors.

Long live cross-browsership! If someone would check this with IE 5.1 & 5.5
I'd like to know if this is just my browser. If it is I'll have to
reinstall NT to fix it. Damn, damn, and double-damn!

Cheers - Miles