At 2:50 PM -0500 3/27/06, Jim Moseby wrote:

 >Dagnabit! Contact your host provider, they will tell you.

 10 Been there
 20 Done that
 30 GOTO 10

 Thanks anyway.

<?PHP
  if(!$host_provider_instructions){
    echo "If your host provider can't tell you how to connect to _their_
server, what makes you think someone in php_general will be able to?";
  }else{
    echo "Follow host provider instructions";
  }
?>

Jim Moseby:

On second thought, I'm really not sorry to have brother you -- you don't have to reply to any request for help on this list.

Furthermore, I'm not asking you to provide me with "how to connect to my host's server" -- I've done that and that's not the problem. What I was asking for was some help, which Warren was capable of both understanding and providing.

Now maybe you didn't mean to come off as you did, but if positions were reversed, I like to think I wouldn't.

tedd