Weber Sites LTD wrote:

When you go to http://www.weberdev.com you need to create an account
For some of the options. IF you go to http://www.weberforums.com you
Need to create a 2nd account cause there is no connection between
The two sites.

I'm looking for a script (I found something on phpbb.com but it's not
Working very well) that will save the users the need to open two
Account.

Maybe I'm just feeling grumpy this morning, but the solution here seems obvious and your approach to finding a solution seems wrong.

My solution would be... All user registrations end up in the phpBB database. All user logins authenticate against said database.

My method for working our how would be... the phpBB code, seeing as how it does this already, is an ideal place to look for the code required to do this is it not? Additionally, failing that, surely their support resources are probably a better place to seek help for this 'problem' than here. I'm sure they get this question regularly.

Oh, and if you want jokes, try Googling for "four spring duck technique". Gave me a chuckly this morning.

Yours grumpily,
-Stut