On Thu, May 4, 2006 1:54 pm, John Nichel wrote:
> Paul Novitski wrote:
>> At 10:41 AM 5/4/2006, Jay Blanchard wrote:
>>> People who use GET requests are lazy.
>>

>> "Lazy"??  Jumpin jujubees yer spoilin' fer a fight, boy.

[snip]

>> validate it, but that's no different when you take input from PUT.

[snip]

> I *think* Jay is referring to submitting forms via GET.

And I'm pretty sure Paul mean POST, thought the statement is equally
true for PUT anyway. :-)

Obligatory somewhat useful content:

Hey, guys and gals...  Can I just politely ask y'all (AND myself) to
maybe consider being a bit more vigilant in trimming posts?...

I'm noticing a lot more excess scrolling lately -- Or maybe I'm just
getting old...

No need to respond -- Actions speak louder than words here.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm