On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:44:28 +0200
"Satyam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is no 'common consensus'  but I am sure you'll be getting lots and
> lots, I would even say LOTS, of sugestions.

I would be very skeptical of any "suggestions" because only someone
who tried multiple frameworks would be in a position to say with any
authority that one is better than another. And even then I would still
be skeptical. Compounded by the fact that most fall into the "almost
what I need but not quite" category (don't they all?) I see no other
option but to try each. Also, reasoning that you will eventually need to
modify it you might as well pick something that is relatively simple and
extensible. Meaning, it doesn't need to be "mature". It just needs to be
clearly organized and well thought out. After looking at the source for
a few it should become apparent what techniques are superior to others.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization