Hello,
I have a form field  <TEXTAREA name="Home" ROWS=10
COLS=40><? echo $Home ?></TEXTAREA>
with this data in it:

My Home
11 North 5th St
St. Paul MN
Phone: (555) 555-5555
Fax: (555) 555-5555
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When submited it goes into a mysql database.  The
problem i'm running into is that the output looks like
this after the call from the mysql database to html:

My Home 11 North 5th St St. Paul MN Phone: (555)
555-5555 Fax: (555) 555-5555 E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

How do I get it to print out with line breaks like how
I have typed it into the form?
Thank you
  --Mike