From: Mike Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 May 2001 15:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP using Forms

Hello,
I have a form field  <TEXTAREA name="Home" ROWS=10
COLS=40><? echo $Home ?></TEXTAREA>
with this data in it:

My Home
11 North 5th St
St. Paul MN
Phone: (555) 555-5555
Fax: (555) 555-5555
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When submited it goes into a mysql database.  The
problem i'm running into is that the output looks like
this after the call from the mysql database to html:

My Home 11 North 5th St St. Paul MN Phone: (555)
555-5555 Fax: (555) 555-5555 E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

How do I get it to print out with line breaks like how
I have typed it into the form?
Thank you
  --Mike

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or
confidentiality'