Hello,
Thanks Toby. The aim is to show the entire text taken from the database (mysql) with the link within the text showing as a clickable link. Not just to remove entirely.
Regards,
Bunmi
www.ayserve.net
www.budelak.com

Toby Osbourn wrote:
Hello,

I would suggest first of all splitting the block of text into single words (I would assume you would use " " as the delimiter for this assuming the text stored on the database is readable and not just random words delimited by something else).

The use the eregi() function to see if any of the words contain either www. or http://www.

If they do simply store them in an array or directly output them to your page.

Regards

Toby