On Mon, October 23, 2006 4:18 pm, tedd wrote:
> I certainly can read the contents of a folder on the server, but I
> don't see how you can do it client-side.

Errrr.

You could install PHP on the client and do it with PHP.

Or it could be TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC

> Now, am I right, or do you have a way to do this?

How many FTP tools are "out there" that let you specify a whole
directory, some portion thereof, or all kinds of ways to pick and
choose files to upload?

Dozens, nay, hundreds.

Some of them even work quite nicely.

On the Mac, I always dug "Fetch" personally.

PC, you got your CuteFTP and all that ilk.

Now, on *nix, SCP is nice for that, if you have SSH shell access.  If
not, I dunno...  Never have stumbled across a good utility for that.
Never looked super hard either, as glob usually works in FTP shell,
and when it doesn't, well, I can ususally find some way around that
too.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?