i actually just started my own non profit org... so now you can all give me things for free. :)

p.s. i also accept donations via paypal :)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jochem Maas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "tedd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Staff log-in

tedd wrote:
At 7:16 PM +0000 11/9/06, Brynjar GuĂ°nason wrote:
Hi,

I need a little php script. Staff log in by entering username and
password
and then the next time they enter their username and password they log
out.
The script has to take down the time they log in and log out. Then I
should
be able to read old log-ins and log-outs.

I unfortunately can't make it myself because I don't have the
knowledge, can
anyone of you do this for me? It's for a small non-profit orginisation.

Thanks in advance,
Brynjar Gudnason.

Brynjar:

You say a "little php script" -- if you have no knowledge of how to do
this, then what makes you think it's little? Stop and think dude --
you're asking for code that will keep track of users, passwords, deal
with what happens if they lose their password, keeping passwords secure,
keeping track of times on/off, and writing an admin to review/edit times
and edit users (add, delete, ban) --this is not a little script.

Lastly, I think we all know that "non-profit" simply means that at the
end of the year you get to roll your profits over to the next year
without incurring taxes on the excess. Nothing more.

Plus, there's no limit or requirements as to the amount/percentage you
pay yourself as compared to what amounts you apply to your "cause". So,
mentioning "non-profit" to me is like saying you're just another scam --
and one, who's trolling for free php services.

it's a pity you pointed that out Tedd, I was about to post something along the lines of...

"I am non-profit person looking for a 'little girl' aged 18+"

I guess it's no longer worth the effort given that you let the cat out of the bag! ;-)

bootnote: mercy **ck - either a reference to my perverted comment above OR
a 'little php script' written free of charge for a NPO; depending on what you think
the **'s are hiding

tedd