Hi. I just installed PHP 5.2.0 and I'm running into some strange problems.

I have a rather large program which uses sockets, pcntl, posix, pdo
(mysql), and is fully object oriented. The program is rather large and
is about 75,000 lines of code.

When I run the application with PHP 5.1.6, I can execute commands in
around 0.6 to 0.8 seconds, uses less then 1% cpu power, and takes around
14 megs of ram.

I installed PHP 5.2.0 and when I execute a command (through my
application), it takes 9 to 12 seconds to complete, it uses 100% cpu
power, and eats about 180 megs of ram.

Nothing changed other then installing PHP 5.2.0. I have reinstalled
5.1.6 and everything is back to normal. I have compiled both versions
the exact same way with the same command line options.

Are there any outstanding issues with PHP 5.2.0? Anyone have any similar
problems?

I don't want to go through my source code to find where 5.2.0 is hanging
so I'm hoping there is a known issue already documented out there.

Here is config line:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php5 --libdir=/usr/local/php
--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php --with-zlib --with-mcrypt
--enable-cli --without-pear --enable-libgcc --with-curl --enable-sockets
--enable-pcntl --enable-posix --enable-sigchild --disable-cgi
--with-pdo-mysql --with-imap-ssl=/usr/local/imap-2006c1 --with-openssl
--enable-ftp

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John W.