Beauford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a page with a form on it which posts to itself. The problem is when
> someone refreshes the page it enters the data into the DB again. How do I
> clear these variables so that doesn't happen. I tried the unset function,
> but no luck. I really don't want to use sessions or cookies as this is just
> a simple little page, but still, it has to work right.

sessions are no big deal - search the list archive for stuff like 'form token'
until you find one of the many explainations of how to tackle this issue using
a 'one time' token concept (find the posts by Richard Lynch - they are the most
complete/abundant/explicit AFAICR) - the solution does use sessions, but like I