On Wed, January 3, 2007 3:46 pm, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> # [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2007-01-03 22:41:54 +0200:
>> On 03/01/07, Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >Instead of trying to strip the UTF stuff out, try to capture the
>> part
>> >you want:
>> >
>> >preg_match_all('|<[^>]>|ms', $emails, $output);
>> >var_dump($output);
>> >

>> Richard, I do have a working script now, but I'm intrigued by your
>> regex. Why do you surround the needle with pipes, and what is the
>> "ms"
>> for?
>
> It's for "Did you know that the syntax is described in the manual? Did
> you know that PHP has a manual on the web? It's at
> http://www.php.net/";.

I'm pretty sure Dotan has re-read those pages almost as many times as
I have...

But that doesn't guarantee comprehension...

:-)

I don't mind answering Regex questions (PHP-related) because I know it
took me *years* to even come close to being able to do anything with
PCRE that wouldn't have been done faster/easier with str_replace and
friends.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?