From: Ryan W. Zajicek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 11:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] PHPmyadmin

Theo,

Make sure the database exists, then click on the database name on the left
hand side of the screen.  Now on the right hand side of the screen it should
say something like no tables exist and below that you'll see some form
fields.  Look for the one that says "Run SQL query/queries on database" and
you should see a "browse" button just below that.  Click the browse button
and select the location of the sql file and click "go".  (Just a side note
here, the file has to be on your local hard drive).

Thank You

Ryan W. Zajicek