Hi,

I'm building an CMS system (for practice and experience :)).

And of course like many times before I have encountered a problem.

The problem is:

I have a index.php that takes the news from the database and publishes them. And by the end of every news on index.php I have a link ('<a href="showfullnews.php?id=$id">Show full news</a>')

That leads to a page that has the full news.

At the beginning of showfullnews i have a variable ( $id = $_GET['id']; )

And in index.php I have the following code:

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
        $id= $row['id'];
etc...
}

In the database I have two tables one for a short version of news for index.php and another for fullNews.

In full news the query is: "select title,newsFull from fullnews where id='$id'";

In the database i'm 100% sure there is a id = 1 in both rows.

I really dont know what is the problem.

Thank you very much!