Hello,
       In my many projects, I have used PHP header function for redirecting
any URL so you can use like a following command. I haven't got any problem
with this command until now :)
header("Location: http://www.domain.com";);

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]