Skip Evans wrote:
Right, there is that, but I know the client is going to want the mp3s to land on the client's machine in individual mp3 files.

Is there a way to link to the second, etc, next file in line after beginning the first? I can't think of a way to do this.

Sort of. You could probably craft an evil web page that kicks off the MP3 download in an iframe, polls that frame for completion using Javascript, and when it's done start the next one. But that's evil, like I said earlier. From both usability and KISS points of view, zipping 'em is your best option.

-Stut

Stut wrote:
Skip Evans wrote:
I have a need to allow a user to download multiple sound files (mp3s, typically) from a single link. I've been looking at various solutions via Google, but have not seen one yet to do this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me a lead on how this can be done?

Zip 'em and ship 'em.

-Stut