2007. 04. 18, szerda keltezéssel 12.25-kor [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ezt írta:
> Or, even better and more useful:
>
> http://pear.php.net/package/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer
>
> It's not perfect, but it does the basic job.
>
> Also, if you output an HTML table and set the content type in your header to
> an Excel content type, it should ask the client PC to open the page in Excel
> (assuming they have it installed).  This works for a real quick and dirty
> export-to-excel type thing.   Then PHP isn't really creating an Excel file,
> but presenting the data in a format that Excel on the client PC can read.

I usually achieve this by writing the data into a csv file and
redirecting to that file with header() calls. csv is by default opened
in excel on winsuxx systems, so it works for me - although the OP wants
macros and stuff like that which can not be included in a csv file or a
html table...

> Or you can use COM as Jay recommended, but that requires Excel to be
> installed on the PC that's running PHP and can get a little ugly.

really? I thought it requires only winsuxx to be installed...

greets
Zoltán Németh