Hi,
     I want to know whether its possible to implement this functionality in PHP
and MySQL.. I will allow web users to download one .bat file from my
Application.

     This .bat contains something like this  'c:\\program files\Internet
Explorer\iexplore.exe' http://xxxxx.com/download.php";

     download.php file will contain images for downloading.

     when he execute this .bat file from his local machine.  I need to download
some image files from the server to his local hard drive.i want to download
automatically to this hard drive.

   (I don't want 'save as' dialog box where user can select the location to
download.)

   In PHP code(server).Is there any way where i can tell the images to get
download automatically to the local user desktop.

   I searched google.but i can't able to find any solution

     i am looking for some help from you guys.

                                                                    A.suresh

 Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?
Here's a solution!