On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 16:17 +0200, Tijnema wrote:
> On 5/25/07, Edward Kay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Why are your include files in your web root in the first place? Move them
> > elsewhere on your filesystem and then it's not even possible to access them
> > via the web.
> >
> > Edward
> >
> Oh, I don't want my web files all over the filesystem, I want to keep
> all files for a single project inside a single folder on my webserver.
> So, that if i move them around, I have all files there.

I do that, then I run a build script and it migrates all the static
content from the CVS to the web tree that can be requested and builds
all the pages from the templates to the requestable pages. Everything is
in one location from an archival POV, but it all goes into the right
slot for visitor consumption :)

Cheers,
Rob.