On 5/25/07, Edward Kay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Why are your include files in your web root in the first place? Move them
elsewhere on your filesystem and then it's not even possible to access them
via the web.

Edward

Oh, I don't want my web files all over the filesystem, I want to keep
all files for a single project inside a single folder on my webserver.
So, that if i move them around, I have all files there.

Tijnema