Hi,

I'm still pretty new to PHP, and would like help on a solution for a
problem I have.

I have a website that has 6 different sections.  (about, news, buying,
selling, community, and relocation)  Each of the sections has it's own
subfolder in the root directory of the website.  (/about, /news, etc...)
Each of the sections also has a header image and footer image associated
with that section.  (hdr_txt_about.gif, ftr_txt_about.gif,
hdr_txt_news.gif, etc..)

I want to use PHP to "know" what section of the website the user is in,
and load the appropriate header/footer image.  I know that I need some
sort of if/then statement, and I know that it has to use the URL to see
where it is, but I don't know where to implement it, and I'm not quite
sure how.  The website is setup with an included header that has most of
the html/javascript, a mostly text file for the content, and an included
footer that takes care of the rest.

Thanks,

mto

Michael O'Neal