what u use for browser, os on the client machine?

maybe some cache problem
maybe timeout

post the url of that page...so that ppl can look @ it, and tell what s going
on.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
008b01c135da$dc06f270$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:008b01c135da$dc06f270$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
I'm not sure if this is a problem with my php coding or html or the server
or what, but I made a simple photo album that just basically lets users add
a pic of themselves through a form and it records the url of their pic in a
sql db and then i just display it on a page. Now the problem is only some
pictures show up. Half are red x's and when i hit 'show picture' they still
don't show up, yet when i click properties, copy the source of the image,
and go to the source it shows up. Any idea what this is?
THANKS!