Hi,

I'm new to pgp and I'm trying to configure it as an Apache cgi. What do I
need to put into the httpd.conf to enable it? I tried the example from the
manual, but it doesn't work. Also will php3 scripts work in php4?
I'm using php4 and apache-1.3.19 with mysql.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Beech
     Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510