On Thursday 17 May 2001 17:25, Joseph Bannon wrote:
> I did --with-apache. For some reason, when I install 4.0.5, it doesn't
> catch. It still says 4.0.4. Is there a main file(s) I can remove to
> make sure 4.0.5 catches?

if you use --with-apache, you also have to recompile&reinstall apache.
Did you do that?

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Pretty cool, the kind of power information technology puts in our hands
these days.

- Securityfocus on probing 36000000 hosts for known problems in 3 weeks