hello everyone.

ok, here's a question.  i'm running MacOS X.  i had previously installed
php and apache with no problem.  this past weekend, i installed the
"unofficial" latest version of mysql, MySQL 3.23.38, the version
packaged for of course MacOS X.

I noticed that mysql was installed on a different path/directory than
apache and php.  so, my question is the following, where
(path/directory) should i re-install ALL THREE applications?

thanks in advance.