On 10/3/07, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hopefully you're using a decent browser (almost
> anything other than IE -- I recommend Opera :)

opera is the best for straight browsing.  ive found i could have 40 to 50
tabs open with no noticeable perforrmace hit.  firefox bogs badly after
about
20 tabs and i find some of the features arent as smart as opera.
sadly though i think firefox is the best for development.  web developer and
firebug are 2 priceless tools for development.  plus the view source on
firefox
is much better than other browsers.

-nathan