> > Well on Mac/Unix/Linux you could type "ps" at the terminal to see the path
> > to the running processes or "which php" to see which one you would invoke.
> >
> > Maybe you can upgrade to a Mac?
> >
> > Parallels running Windows XP didn't show me such info in the Task Manager;
> > sorry.
>

> Oh I wish! I am a Mac user.... but my work is a Windoze shop so I don't have
> much of an option. =/ Woe is me.
>
> ~Philip
>
> PS... Anyone getting Leopard today? =D

Earlier this week, the upgrade was poo pooood at the job, but now that the
manager knows it is 64-bit, it's a go.

Personally, I'll wait and probably get a new mini as well.
Old mini is Core Duo and unless having it at work makes me really want to get
it, I wasn't going to put it on my MacBook Pro yet.

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.