I know a good deal of us here are already using Gmail accounts,
but if you're not one of us and would like to be, let me know.  I
still have 95 invites left, and whomever would like one is more than
welcome to it.

    If you're not familiar with Gmail, check out the site at
http://www.gmail.com/.  Great threading, something like 4BG (and
counting) of space, and by far the absolute BEST SPAM filter I've ever
worked with.  Plus a lot more, including integration with Google Docs,
et cetera.

    Just let me know and I'll send you an invite so you can create an account.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.