<snip>
Below the code i use. Everything works, the $mailto variable is buils up
from a database and contains more then one email adresses. Now my
question: how can i make the receivers of my message NOT to see the
email addresses of all the receivers, so then can't reply to all?
</snip>

The simpliest thing to do would be to break up the $mailto into an array
with a separate field for each email address you need then use a foreach
loop on the array to send out individual mailings.  Or to better improve
efficiency don't even put the addresses into an array but rather send out
the mail in the routine that grabs the email addresses out of your database.
Depending on the number of emails you need to send out this is actually a
much better solution than just sending out a mail with 50 or 100 email
address in the To/CC/BCC adresses.  With the majority of my systems I can
pump out around 1000 - 1500 individual emails per minute with minimal
resources consumed on the system so a solution of this nature more than
likely will work out in your favor.

Sincerely,

Craig Vincent