Actually, We _are_ considering of buying Zend Encoder, but in the
middle of thinking for alternatives... :-)

However, sometimes vendors do not want user to have access to
the _binary also_ (and then run it somewhere else), so that needs
some extra protection other than the Encoder too.

Regards,
Steve