Real life is rarely optimal.

That's not a valid excuse for taking the sloppy pig route to
development. Sloppy pig's give conscientious developers a bad name. And
when they use PHP to create their slop, they give PHP a bad name.

Well I err towards actually doing something useful. Businesses can rarely wait while developers create a technically perfect application. Those that do are rarely successful. As always there's a balance to be struck between writing technically perfect code and getting the job done.

You would think you would lean towards conscientiousness since you use
an email address with "phpguru" in it. But I guess anyone can claim
whatever they want... it doesn't make it true. Maybe you could see if
phpsloppypig.org is available (it is btw).

Ah personal insults. Always a good argument.

--
Richard Heyes
http://www.websupportsolutions.co.uk

Knowledge Base and HelpDesk software
that can cut the cost of online support

** NOW OFFERING FREE ACCOUNTS TO CHARITIES AND NON-PROFITS **