Oh my gosh!

I¹m scared to death to create a shopping, but was recently referred to some
free shopping cart software.  Though I am trying to learn code on my own (
X-HTML, HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.) I¹m not yet very good and am extremely nervous
(originally became acquainted with PHP from a designers perspective‹Thanks
David Powers.  I have one page on my website).  I have a potential client
and he needs a shopping cart.

I¹m thinking about installing Zen-Cart.  Is this a good idea?  Does this
mean that I should also download XAMPP for Mac OS X?  My system is OS
10.4.11.  (I haven¹t yet installed MySQL and I think the version of PHP that
I installed last year needs to be updated.)

I know someone is going to bite my head off for seeking the above
information, but I don¹t know where else to start.  I don¹t think I can
learn enough PHP and MySQL in one week on my own.  I don¹t want to lose this
client.

Kista

--
Independent Artist