*gringos* started calling me Rob long ago. It's shorter, it's easier to
pronounce and it's a short form for my last name (Robinet). So I just adopted it
for simplicity. However it turns out to be a mess sometimes since they've called
me *Robert*, *Robbie* and whatever you can imagine that starts with Rob (lol).

Humility aside, Andrés is the best name ever! :). But my opinion might be just a
bit biased (*bias* is such a fashion these days :))

Also, It's likely that you will find spelling and grammar issues all over in my
writing, since I'm a Spanish speaker by birth and I still live in Argentina.
Thanks for pointing out the *who* instead of *that* :), since I didn't realized
it until now.

Cheers,

Rob(inet)

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 |
TEL 954-607-4207 | FAX 954-337-2695 |
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | MSN Chat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  SKYPE: bestplace |
 Web: bestplace.biz  | Web: seo-diy.com