Hi,

I've got Dreamweaver UD 4, by default it supports ASP, JSP, and ColdFusion
- as of yet Macromedia isn't overly interested in supporting PHP as there
is no company backing it.

There are however several PHP engine extensions in the works for PHP4 -
they're on release 0.6.8 now I think, so its not exactly ready for
production level work.  I had the beta engine installed on my machine until
UD started acting up - I don't know if it was a result of the beta PHP
engine or some other extensions I installed from Macromedia's website.

For the most part, I'll design the site in UD, and any scripting that it
won't handle (and even some that it will) I'll use a text web editor such
as HotDog or Homesite to add the necessary code.

I'm also looking forward to the day UD supports PHP :)

Thanks
-Tim