Dan i'm 16 years old, currently my monthly salary (working as php
freelancer) almost catching my dad's and he is living good.
In 2 years from now I have to serv, probably at the battle field (I'm
healthy qualified) and usualy the place where guys like me being send to
includes additional 2 years - at the bottom line I'm getting in at age of 18
and becoming a citizen when i'm 23-24, I believe that if I won't take this
service (there are zillions of oppertunities to step back from the
service) I can start work at some web developing company (not freelancing)
and start learn at university or something, but in Israel the feelings of
apperciation to the motherland is higher than anywhere else in the world,
since you are young the people around you (the nuclear family and everyone
you know) injecting you the poison of this apperciation, so when you are 18
years-old you know what is the meaning of service and you are aspiring to
serv as much & as good as you can.

Regards,
Nitsan