Hello Nitsan,

I have Jew friends herein Strasbourg ad in Israel and they already  have
served and it was NOT funny.  Since onn of  them  had  a  family  member
which has french citizenship and serverd 4 years in the french army, the
Israelien one is VERY bad equiped and it lakes in all directins there.

I am Ex-Colonel (France) and was 24years working for them and I am in IT
security, analysis and electronic war.  I know very well what  is  going
on in other countries.  Even one of the "modernest armies" in the  world
(the US one) are very bad equiped in Iraq...

I have several 20.000 photos and over 200  videos  made  from  Iraq  and
elsewhere...

Peoples serving mandatory for 1-2 years are fsck'ed!!!

There are ONLY an handful "special units" which have the  equipment  and
the "real force"...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Am 2008-06-19 19:48:54, schrieb Nitsan Bin-Nun:
> Dan i'm 16 years old, currently my monthly salary (working as php
> freelancer) almost catching my dad's and he is living good.
> In 2 years from now I have to serv, probably at the battle field (I'm
> healthy qualified) and usualy the place where guys like me being send to
> includes additional 2 years - at the bottom line I'm getting in at age of 18
> and becoming a citizen when i'm 23-24, I believe that if I won't take this
> service (there are zillions of oppertunities to step back from the
> service) I can start work at some web developing company (not freelancing)
> and start learn at university or something, but in Israel the feelings of
> apperciation to the motherland is higher than anywhere else in the world,
> since you are young the people around you (the nuclear family and everyone
> you know) injecting you the poison of this apperciation, so when you are 18
> years-old you know what is the meaning of service and you are aspiring to
> serv as much & as good as you can.
>
> Regards,
> Nitsan

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)