On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Ray Hauge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Strange, I've tested it on Kubuntu Hardy  FF 3, SuSE SLED 10.1 & FF2,
> Windows FF2&3 Safari Opera 9.5 IE6&7, Mac OSX Safari.  I'd be interested in
> what error you got, just email me off-list if you like.

    Sorry, Ray, I meant to send a follow-up immediately afterward.  It
works just fine once you read the directions.  I was trying to place
track pieces before clicking "Start".  I thought it was there to be
clicked when you were ready to have the train go on the track you
built.

    So yes, it works on all three of the systems and configurations I
tried.  There was just a mild case of Operator Error.  My logic
processor is still rather buggy sometimes.

    Good job!

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just