Hi all,

I have a login script that works on one of my machines but not
another, and I've determined the problem has to do with setcookie().
One machine is using IE 5.50 and another is using 5.00, and I assume
therein lies the problem.

I've tried to plow through the dozens (hundreds?) of followups on the
manual page for setcookie(). Most of the interesting ones seem to
involve using header("SetCookie  . . .") instead of the setcookie()
function. I tried a few, including the
pass-every-parameter-to-setcookie-even-if-you're-not-really-using-them
workaround, to no avail.

Is this a well known problem, with a well known solution?

Thanks,
Chris