hi everybody,

maybe I get smth. wrong, but as far as I know the function
"session_is_registered()"
is used to find out if a var is registered in a session...

ok, now here is my example:

[ index.php ]
<?php
$count = "";
session_start();
session_register ("count");
$count = "1";
?>
.
.
.

[ check.php ]
<?php
if (session_is_registered("count")) {
 echo "yes, count is reg.<br>";
}
else {
 echo "no, count is not reg.<br>";
}
?>
.
.
.

now, check.php always writes "no, count is not reg.", but I don't really
understand, why!
do I have to run a -> session_register ("count"); <- before using
"session_is_registered"?
But if I do this, there is no need to check for the var with
"session_is_registered"....because
I know the var is registered....

maybe someone can help me out or point me to a good tutorial about
sessions....

thx in advance :)
andi