Hello everyone-
i'm trying to use a script to send an email message.  however, i'm having a
problem sending the mail message php is telling me that it can't connect to
our mail server.  i know that the mail server i'm trying to connect to is
the correct one so that's not the problem.  Although, i'm using my own
personal computer to try and connect to the mail server and i think that's
the problem.  I have php 4.0.5 installed on my machine at work and in the
php.ini where you declare the mail server you want to connect to i put in
the correct address (i.e. mail.servername.com) and it fails to connect every
time.

Does anyone know what i need to do to get this to work correctly?

Thanks,
Jay Paulson
Internet Program Director
LBJS